Who we are
Doctors for the Gulf Ltd is an acknowledged medical recruitment company providing permanent & full-time jobs for European doctors in United Arabic Emirates of Middle East (Dubai, Abu Dhabi), as well as in Sultanate of Oman & Qatar.
Doctors for the Gulf Ltd was founded in 2010 in England by experienced & acknowledged experts in the field of Medicine & Business. DFG also operates in Greece & in UAE.
DFG offers the services of qualified European medical personnel to the countries of the Gulf. The services include the placement of physicians to permanent positions at local medical centers, arranging for the permanent presence in certain specialties by providing teams consisting of rotating physicians, arranging for ad hoc visits by highly specialized physicians or entire medical teams to perform procedures not normally conducted in the countries of the Gulf, arranging for sophisticated training by professors and prominent medical practitioners, etc.
DFG handles all logistical and administrative functions regarding the recruitment of the personnel, any necessary licensing, traveling arrangements and continuous in-country support. A full-time resident manager in Abu Dhabi coordinates all local activities and provides direct liaison with the local employers.
Employment in the Gulf
Invitation for Doctors employment in the Gulf, , Doctors for the Gulf Limited, medical personnel for fulltime employment in private and public medical centers in the Emirate of UAE, and in the Sultanate ofOman.Vacancies exist for the following posts:
Experience is not required
He should be a M.D.(Anaesthesia)/FFARCS. Preference will be given to candidates with ICU experience.
3. SPECIALISTS (RADIOLOGY)
He/she should be a M.D./FRCR with experience in CT, MRI and Ultrasound.
4. SPECIALISTS (GENERAL SURGERY)
He should be a M.S./FRCS.
5. SPECIALISTS (OBSTETRICS & GYANECOLOGY)
She should be a M.D./MRCOG with Ultrasound experience.
6. SPECIALISTS (PATHOLOGY)
He/She should be a M.D. in Pathology with experience in Histopathology.
7. SPECIALISTS (ORTHOPAEDICS)
He should be a M.S (Orthopaedics)/FRCS with Orthopaedic experience.
8. SPECIALISTS (GENERAL MEDICINE)
He should be a M.D./MRCP.
9. SPECIALISTS (GENERAL DUTIES)
He/she should be a M.D./MRCP with exposure to emergency medicine.
10. SPECIALISTS (PAEDIATRICS)
He should be a M.D./MRCP (Paediatrics)
11. SPECIALISTS (PSYCHIATRY)
He should be a M.D./MRCP (Psychiatry)
12. SPECIALISTS (DENTISTRY)
He should be a Masters in Dental Surgery.
13. NURSES (ICU, EMERGENCY, MIDWIFERY & PSYCHIATRIC)
Diploma/B.Sc.(Nursing) or equivalent from reputed universities. Minimum 5 years experience in the areaof their speciality in a busy hospital.
Minimum 5 years postgraduate experience in good reputed hospitals is a must for the 12 of the aboveposts. The salary will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please download and fill up the CV template and then send it to Mrs. V.Psarraki at: email@example.com.
CV Template (Oman)
Job Locations: Abu Dhabi and Al Ain (UAE) and Muscat (Oman).
Job Title: Dental Specialists
- General Dentists (2 -1 male & 1 female)
Job Title: Medical Specialists
- Dermatologists( 2)
- General Pediatricians (4)
- Medical Lab Specialist (Pathologist)
- Obstetricians-Gynecologists (5 female)
- Histopathologist (2)
Job Title: Other Medical Specialists
- Certified Care Specialist with laser experience (Technician)
- Dental Assistants (12)
Doctors should hold a degree froma European University and specialization obtained in a European Hospital. Interested doctors should send a CV using this template (max 3 pages) plus scanned University Degree and Specialization Certificate to the electronic address
Competitive tax-free salaries, accommodation and annual repatriation leave plus travelling expenses.read more
Health services in the Emirate stabilized in 2009 – with the exception of ER encounters –following significant increases in 2007 due to the introduction of mandatory health insurance for Expatriates and Thiqa for Nationals in 2008. Significant growth in demand for services relating to chronic diseases, e.g. diabetes, is expected, with larger volume increases in outpatient settings. It is, however, estimated that there will also be aggressive growth in inpatient services relating to both diabetes and cancer.
New Registration of Health Care facility or Re-registration
- Fill in the internet application form
- Fill in the application form (NFA Ver.2) (Hard copy + CD containing the request).
- Copy of United Arab Emirates Identifications card (UAE Nationals)
- The original copy of owner authorized signature certified by the competent authorities.
- Original copy of the approval of the Department of Economic Development on the name of the health facility.
- Facility Public Relation Officer registration form.
After the initial approval
- Engineering drawing (Hard copy & CD containing the drawing)
ONLY FOR HOSPITALS:
* The owner of the health facility shall submit the drawings through highly experienced consultant in the field of health facilities design and to prove the consultative experience in the field.
- Apply a request for re-allocation of land
- Apply a request to allocate a land (before submission of the drawing)
After the engineering drawing approval
- Registration medical staff
- When the facility ready for inspection, please provide an official letter
After health audit section (Clinical & Hospital) Approval
- Medical services price list certified by the management of the facility
- Original Copy of a medical waste disposal contract between the Facility and an approved company from environment Authority ( Not required for school clinic- optical center-provision health services rehabilitation center depend on inspection report)
- Facility Director registration form
- Stamp of facility
- Original Copy of medical malpractice insurance for all the medical staff
- Original copy of “Department of Economic Development” license